Pieces collected: 0 (Game just began)
EC-1 "Even Care":
Internal name: level1-room1(?)
Pieces collected: 7, totalling 7
EC-2 "Sign Hallway":
Internal name: level1-room2(?)
Pieces collected: 6, totalling 13
- The leftmost door closes in Petscop 10 after the configuration in EC-3 is set and the game registers it (or crashes).
EC-3 "Amber's Room":
Pieces collected: 18, totalling 31 (Petscop 1)
On 2nd run: 15, totalling 332 (Petscop 9)
- It's implied that Amber is volatile and must be kept in a cage for some reason, as she is rewarded for not escaping it.
- The switches affect access into U-12 "Quitter's Room".
EC-4 "Roneth's Room":
Pieces collected: 0, totalling 31
- The game scans for Newmaker Plane access cheatcode in this room.
- Area behind Roneth is unexplored, don't know if another room is there.
EC-5 "Pen's Room":
Pieces collected: 12, totalling 43 (Petscop 1)
On 2nd run: 12, totalling 344 (Petscop 9)
- The numerical counter in this room affects the Flower Shack, as well as access to Care NLM.
- Other than the Newmaker Plane connection, the counter affects the floor piano's tuning, octave-by-octave.
- The "I don't know what she's doing here" comment later on is a reference to how Pen is deaf, and yet in a room with a floor piano.
Pieces collected: 0, totalling 43
- This is the only other room than EC-1 with a hanged, framed picture.
- This room is almost entirely pointless, except for the fact that the scrolling symbols suggest a connection to P-6.
- Connects EC-5 to EC-7.
Pieces collected: 12, totalling 55
- The rightmost patch of grass has soil that stretches far deeper than the left one. This is shown from a different angle near the end of Petscop 14.
- This room is linked to the House, which also has a moveable bucket. The connection was confirmed in Petscop 13.
- An umbrella is in the room for some reason.
Pieces collected: 0, totalling 317 (in Petscop 9)
- Room appears to be a median point between the Newmaker Plane and Even Care.
- Entering the room from the Newmaker Plane causes a 'fade to black' transition, then it fades in to white, the funky "Loading" screen appears and the room fades in from white.
- Also, going through the door to EC-1, the transition is still 'to black' until the room is loaded, then uses a 'from white' transition, suggesting that EC-8 is still technically a part of the Newmaker Plane.
- The wall and floor textures are very simplistic and dulled, and they don't have the psuedo-3D "block" floor or details on the walls.
- Once Naul enters this room, the "locked" door in EC-1 becomes unlocked.
- As a consequence of the above, the doors to EC-0, EC-4 and EC-6 all become permanently closed for unknown reasons.
- This area is technically not a part of Even Care, and only appears in a Gen. 1 Recording called "sort-test". It's listed here because the level fits Even Care's visual style.
- A white void with Even Care-themed tiles arranged in different ways, likely used to test the game's graphical capabilities very early in Petscop's development.